Can I Go Fishing or Hunting in Canada if I Have a DUI?

Entering Canada for recreational purposes with a DUI on [...]

2019-10-21T22:48:39+00:00January 14th, 2019|
Our KLM Immigration attorneys are here to help
Amid the current situation regarding travel restrictions between Canada and the US, please be advised that our KLM offices are open, and that both the Canadian Consulate in New York City and in Los Angeles remain active and continue to process applications for both the Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) and Criminal Rehabilitation (CR). The average processing time for a TRP application is currently evaluated at 4 months, and that of a CR can take anywhere between 6-12 months to process. Please note that expedited TRP applications may still be processed at the border for immediate travel needs. If you are required to travel to Canada in the next months, we may begin the application process as soon as possible in order to ensure that your TRP or CR application is approved by your expected travel date.