I want to apply for

Temporary Resident Permit

If you have a DUI, DWI or another criminal offense, regardless of when it occurred, you may request a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP).

Criminal Rehabilitation

If you have been convicted of a DUI or other offense more than five years ago, you may be eligible for criminal rehabilitation.

STUDY Permit/Visa

If you wish to obtain a study permit to attend a school in Canada or wish to study in the US, there are many student visa options available to you.

WORK Permit/Visa

If you wish to work in Canada or in the US, you may apply for one of the numerous work permits or visas available to you.


The Canadian Bar Association